“How To Make Kale Chips Air Fryer” provides a simple and straightforward recipe for making crispy, healthy and delicious kale chips using an air fryer. First, preheat the air fryer to 350°F and season the kale with oil, salt, and any other desired seasonings. Once the air fryer is preheated, spread the kale chips into the basket, making sure to spread them out in a single layer. Set the timer for 5-6 minutes depending on the desired crispness and shake the basket halfway through the cooking process. When the kale chips are finished, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container. With this simple and easy-to-follow recipe, anyone can make delicious, healthy kale chips in under 10 minutes!
Making Kale Chips with an Air Fryer
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Any desired seasoning
- Wash and dry the kale.
- Cut the tough stems off the bottom of each kale leaf and discard.
- Tear the kale leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer the kale pieces to a large bowl and add olive oil and season with salt and any desired seasonings
- Toss the kale with the oil, salt and seasonings until the leaves are evenly coated.
- Heat the air fryer to 375°F for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Making kale chips in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy a tasty and healthy snack! The ingredients are simple, and all you need to do is wash and dry the kale, cut off the tough stems, and then add the olive oil and desired seasonings. Toss the kale with the oil until evenly coated, then heat the fryer to 375°F and cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy. Serve and enjoy!