Kale chips are a healthy and tasty snack that are easy to make in an air fryer. First, wash and dry a bunch of kale, then remove the thick stems and coarsely chop it into chip-sized pieces. Next, toss it in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, pepper, and any other spices you would like. Then, preheat the air fryer to 350°F and add the kale pieces in a single layer, making sure it is spread evenly. Finally, cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring once during the process, until the chips are crispy and golden. Enjoy!
How To Make Kale Chips In Air Fryer
- 3 cups of kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the stems from the kale and tear the leaves into small pieces.
- Rinse and dry kale thoroughly.
- Toss the kale in a bowl with olive oil and seasonings.
- Spread the kale in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Spray with a bit of oil if desired.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe provides the instructions to make delicious and healthy kale chips using an air fryer. After preheating the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the kale should be trimmed, rinsed and dried before being tossed in a bowl with olive oil and seasonings. It can then be spread in a single layer in the air fryer basket with some oil sprayed over the top. Finally, it should be cooked for 8-10 minutes, flipping it halfway through. With this easy process, you can enjoy tasty kale chips with minimal effort.