“How To Roast Kale In The Oven” is a brief guide to creating a delicious, nutritious dish. After preheating the oven to 350°F, the author suggests cutting the kale into small pieces and tossing them in olive oil, salt, and pepper. After they are spread evenly on a baking sheet, they should bake for 10-15 minutes until they turn a golden brown color. The finished product is a nutritious, baked version of kale that can be enjoyed in salads, as a side dish, or as a snack.
Instructions For Roasting Kale In The Oven
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Wash the kale and pat it dry.
3. Tear the kale into bite size pieces.
4. Place kale onto a baking sheet.
5. Drizzle the kale with oil and sprinkle with salt.
6. Roast for 10-15 minutes.