How to Roast Kale is a step-by-step guide to making the delicious and healthy snack. The article starts off by outlining the ingredients and supplies needed to make the snack. Next, it explains the instructions to prepare the kale, including washing and drying the leaves, removing the stems and ribs, tossing the leaves in oil, and adding salt and optional seasonings. Then, you will learn how to roast the kale in an oven at 400°F until they are crispy and golden brown. Finally, the article concludes with instructions on how to cool the kale, store it, and enjoy it as a snack. Roasting kale is an easy and flavorful way to enjoy a healthy snack that can be enjoyed throughout the week.
How To Roast Kale
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves and tear or cut into bite-sized pieces. Remove any tough stems.
- Spread the kale onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Toss with your hands to make sure all pieces of kale are coated in the olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking time.
- Serve roasted kale warm. Enjoy!
Roasting kale is a simple and delicious way to bring out its best flavor. To roast kale, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Wash and dry the kale and tear or cut into bite-sized pieces. Spread the kale onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve roasted kale warm and enjoy!