The Kale and Hummus Wrap is a delicious vegan wrap packed with nutrition. Made with kale, hummus, a variety of spices, and your choice of vegetables, this wrap is a great way to get a nutritious meal in a convenient, portable package. Kale is packed with vitamins A, C, and K, along with potassium, dietary fiber, and other minerals. Paired with rich and creamy hummus, the wrap also provides protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals. Tomatoes, potatoes, and corn add bright flavors and balancing sweetness, while the crunch of bell peppers and radishes offer texture. Finished with a sprinkle of paprika, it’s a filling and flavorful treat that’s ready in no time.
Kale and Hummus Wrap
- 4 large whole wheat wraps
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup hummus
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread each wrap with 2 tablespoons hummus.
- Divide the cucumbers, kale, and tomatoes among the 4 wraps.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each wrap tightly in foil.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat and lightly oil the skillet.
- Carefully place each wrap in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping midway.
- Cut wraps in half and serve.