Kale and Potato Hash is a flavorful and easy-to-make meal that can be served as a breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The dish starts off by cooking diced potatoes in a skillet with a small amount of oil until they are lightly browned. Then, garlic, onions, and kale are added in and cooked until they are lightly wilted. Salt and pepper are used to season the hash, and the dish is complete once it is heated through. This simple and delicious recipe is a great way to enjoy a nutritious and hearty meal.
Kale and Potato Hash
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and fry for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden.
- Add the garlic and onion, and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano, thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the kale and continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
- Fry until the kale has wilted and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Serve hot.