Kale and White Bean Salad is a simple yet delicious salad dish. It is made with kale, white beans, cucumber, tomatoes, and some cilantro as well as a vinaigrette made of olive oil, sherry vinegar, and garlic.The kale is massaged with the vinaigrette to help soften it and then the cucumber, tomatoes, and white beans are added. The salad is finished off with some freshly chopped cilantro and a little more of the vinaigrette. This salad is a great main course for a light lunch or can also be served as a side dish with other meals.
Kale and White Bean Salad
- 2 cups of kale, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Toss to coat.
- Add the white beans and red bell pepper, and mix to combine.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the kale mixture to the skillet and sauté for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salad warm or at room temperature.
2 thoughts on “Kale and White Bean Salad”
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!