How Long To Steam Kale is an article that provides an easy to follow guide on the best methods to steam kale. It explains what equipment is required, how to properly prepare the kale for steaming, and how long it should be cooked for. This article also details the health benefits of steaming the vegetable, as well as how to serve and store any leftovers. Lastly, it provides some alternate cooking methods for those who are not able to steam their kale. Overall, How Long To Steam Kale is an informative and comprehensive guide that is easy to read and understand.
How to Steam Kale
- Fill a medium-sized pot with about an inch of water
- Place the kale in the pot and make sure all the pieces are submerged
- Add a pinch of salt
- Cover the pot with a lid and turn the heat to medium-high
- Steam for 4-7 minutes, depending on your desired consistency
- Turn off the heat, drain the pot, and enjoy your steamed kale
Steaming kale is a simple and healthy way to enjoy the nutritious leafy green. To steam kale, fill a pot with an inch of water and add the kale. Put a pinch of salt in the pot and cover it with a lid. Turn the heat to medium-high and steam for 4-7 minutes, depending on your desired consistency. Finally, drain the pot and enjoy!