This irresistibly delicious and savory Kale and Feta Cheese Frittata is the perfect dish to satisfy your brunch cravings. The frittata is made with simple ingredients – onions, kale, eggs, feta cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper. Everything is cooked in one pan, making it an easy and fast dish to prepare. The onions and kale are sautéed until the kale is tender and then combined with the beaten eggs and feta cheese. Finally, the frittata is cooked on the stovetop until set and golden-brown on the edges. Serve the frittata with a brightly dressed salad, and you’ll have the perfect brunch dish!
Kale and Feta Cheese Frittata
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cooked kale, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add kale and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the kale in the skillet.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the eggs.
- Cook on stovetop until eggs are just set, about 5 minutes, but do not let them brown.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until frittata is puffed and golden.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.